Drawing from Drew

2/23/17



Okay everyone, the day has come! I just published my entry into the new blog! Here is the link:

http://drawingfromdrew.blogspot.com/

I hope you all find your way there. Caringbridge has been a wonderful way to keep everyone updated on what was happening with Drew, and also a place where I really started to share my feelings and thoughts in a whole new way. I never thought anyone would ever consider me a writer, I'm a math and science type girl! But what it shows me, is that God's power really is perfected in our weaknesses. So I will continue to let God use me in this unexpected way, as I write on this new site.

So let me know in the comments if you can't find the new site, but hopefully its pretty straight forward. I may post on here one more time to direct people to the new place when I write again, just to make sure everyone has gotten there that wants to.

Thank you so much for following us, for you encouragement and kind words on here, and of course your prayers! Please keep them coming!

See you on the new page!

~Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment